Saturday, April 28, 2007

Exhausted after a Saturday that started before 6:00 a.m. and included a community yard sale, trip to Walmart for birthday gifts, field hockey game, soccer game, and birthday party (plus another trip to target for groceries!), I was crashed out face first on the bed beside Cassidy while she watched educationl programming the Disney channel.

She was bouncing her little feet on my bottom - yes, I exist to entertain my children at any cost to my personal comfort- when all of a sudden she stopped and said, "Shaky tushie!".

Alrighty then. Sorry the "rearend foot trampoline" isn't what it used to be sweetie!

3 comments:

ginny said...

Nice...children have a way of taking any confidence you have and shredding it :)

Barb said...

LOL Out of the mouths of babes. They're just disgustingly honest, aren't they? Cameron likes to play with the age spots on my arms. :-)

Feeling your pain here.

Kim said...

Gotta love the way they "love" us. Definitely "keeps it real" doesn't it?

Sounds like one of our weekends :)