Tuesday, April 03, 2007

While at the library a few weeks ago, I allowed the girls to go to the potty alone.
Realizing they had been in there for some time, I opened the door to the ladies restroom to hurry them along. There the two of them were by the sinks, with Cassidy waving her hands around while Cailin giggled.

As I nagged encouraged them to hurry up , Cassidy told me that she was finished, she just had to dry her hands, and "they were out of paper towels so she had to use the air thingy". Pushing the button, nothing came out, so she continued in all sincerity, as she located the metallic dispenser on the other wall, "unless someone has a quarter to buy me a napkin!".

Bless her heart! I love that child.

4 comments:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! I love to return visits and I am so glad I did! I love your thoughts and this story about your daughter is so funny. My little son used to think my "feminine products" were cigars..haha...Just glad he never told anyone the preacher's wife smoked..haha..

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susie said...

Your daughter is so cute! My kids crack me up all the time too.

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog - and delurking today! ;)
Nice to meet you!

I look forward to coming back and reading more of your blog really soon!!

Blessings!