Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday Joy













The day is still young, but the morning has already delivered some pure moments of joy. I love Fridays!
  • My car is being serviced today, and several items are, unexpectedly, covered under warranty.
  • The repair we expected to cost over $500 can be done for $250.
  • The surgery for Rusty's spinal fusion that was originally declined by our insurance carrier has been approved. Praise God!
  • Even better, although the original surgery date of March 18th had been given to another patient when Rusty's was declined, the office manager called and managed to get him back on the schedule for the exact date. Praise God! This means he won't miss so much of school, which is critical to this crazy principal:-)
  • I am having a really good hair day.
  • Sadie goes to the groomers and will soon cease to look like a tangled yak. (Although there is a very real chance she may come home looking like a hairless cat!)
  • The girls have a half day of school today, and we can hang out and relax this afternoon.
  • My house is being cleaned today, so I have the weekend off. Hallelujah!
  • Tonight is bunco night and I get to spend the evening laughing with some precious friends.
  • Whether we move or not, it's almost time to hang ferns from the front porch and that always makes me happy.
  • God is so good, and I love the way he shows up each day in so many ways.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your post made me smile. Sometimes we have to stop and see that the Lord is good. I have to remind myself to see the blessings all around me. Thanks for reminding me!