Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday Morning Blessings

  • The warmth of a cozy fire on a drizzly, cool April morning.
  • The scent of lavender from my newest melt meandering through the air of my home.
  • The beautiful harmonies of "Calling Levi" playing, and encouraging me to stop and lift my hands in praise to my gracious heavenly Father, in the midst of laundry and tidying the kitchen.
  • Time with the Lord as I devoted a full hour to Bible study and reading "The Mission of Motherhood". I feel ready to face the day now!
  • The ice cold can of diet coke my husband left for me in the fridge this morning.
  • The sheer blessing of knowing I live a life full of God's goodness, and that no matter what the day brings, I won't face it alone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a praiseful, wonderful, beautiful post this is!