I absolutely love fall! Besides decorating the front porch, some of my other fall favorites are...
- Friday night football games
- A visit to the pumpkin patch
- The Grave's Mountain Apple Festival
- Open windows with the whistle of the wind
- Burning lots of candles
- Starting to think about Christmas
- Lots of November birthdays to celebrate
- Making acorn pies for the squirrels
- Warming up the girls clothes in the dryer before they hop out of bed
Most of all, I love the feeling of nesting that fall brings with it.
Happy Fall, Y'all!
Edited to add: I had to say "y'all" because our neigbors/ friends recently relocated here from the North, and their kids are constantly telling my girls that y'all isn't a word. It cracks me up... I told them to just give it time and they'll come around to our way of speaking!