I am deciding to count my blessings instead of whining about my week. In an effort to do this, I am going to list some Happies from today:
- All bad germs have almost left the premises, after 6 consecutive days of high fevers and general yuckiness.
- Today was the last day of school for 10 days- woohoo!
- Nana and Papa are coming to watch the girls so I can do some last minute shopping.
- Nana will help me get the house in order, and will help out tomorrow, too, if I still haven't found shoes for Easter.
- Tomorrow I get a mani-pedi (so do the girls) and a spray tan. I may not have lost 30 pounds but a tan will take off at least 10, right?
- Dinner is simmering in the crockpot.
- In less than 48 hours we leave for 5 days of family fun time in San Antonio. Sea World- here we come!
- Despite sickness, dwindling bank accounts, and falling behind in my work, I am incredibly blessed and know it! I am blessed with the knowledge that tomorrow marks the day my Savior died for me, and it makes everything else seem trivial in comparison. When I stop to think about all that tomorrow celebrates I want to just dance, and weep, because it is too good a gift to believe.