Wednesday, January 04, 2023

I don't remember a time when I didn't know Jesus. When I didn't fall asleep praying to Him, or ever  considering myself anything other than a Christian. 

I studied His Word for hours a day. Was in many Bible studies and knew Him well.

But He Who began a good work in me will bring it to completion. He perfects that which concerns me. (phil 16, ps. 138:8).

Which means even as I grew and knew Him and loved Him and saw His power in my life, many , many times, He is still at work, even at 52! And that thrills me and gives me hope for the future!

He is changing me from glory to glory.

He is making me gentler. More loving. More considerate. Less selfish.

He is doing a new thing! Now it springs up! Do you not perceive it? He is even making a way in the wilderness and streams in the desert!". Isaiah 43:19

To Him be the glory. Amen


No comments: