A brand new planner, a clean home after the Christmas decorations have been put away, and the hope of cozy days inside inspire me to create not only resolutions, but a hefty "to do" list as well.
So here's what I am aiming for this year:
- More reading of books and less of blogs.
- Being intentional about my time and efforts.
- Eliminating excess, from stuff to obligations to relationships.
- Adding scripture memorization to my daily Bible study.
- Seeking opportunities to reach out to others.
- Blessing my daughters with more responsibility around the house.
- Organizing photos and videos.
- Playing more games as a family.
- Painting, purging, and creating window treatments.