Saturday, January 01, 2011

Overly Ambitious?

I love, love, love a new year and the anticipation of what is to come.
A brand new planner, a clean home after the Christmas decorations have been put away, and the hope of cozy days inside inspire me to create not only resolutions, but a hefty "to do" list as well.
So here's what I am aiming for this year:
  • More reading of books and less of blogs.
  • Being intentional about my time and efforts.
  • Eliminating excess, from stuff to obligations to relationships.
  • Adding scripture memorization to my daily Bible study.
  • Seeking opportunities to reach out to others.
  • Blessing my daughters with more responsibility around the house.
  • Organizing photos and videos.
  • Playing more games as a family.
  • Painting, purging, and creating window treatments.
Oh, I guess I should add lose weight, be more active, and drink more water. Because those are a given, right?

1 comment:

LuLu said...

Great list! Wishing you a very blessed New Year.
xo,
LuLu