Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts

  • Waking up with the same migraine that sent you early to bed last night will inspire a very unique dog walking outfit. Bra optional being the scariest part of the get up.
  • Home made soup in the fridge, to quickly warm up, makes almost anything better!
  • I am married to the most generous and selfless person I know.
  • I don't like it when my girls are sick, but I do love taking care of them.
  • Penguin cool mist humidifiers from Target are fun. 
  • I think I have decided to wrap all our Christmas presents in brown kraft paper this year.
  • Today is my Mom's birthday. I love her so much, even though we are very different. The fact that she always celebrated my uniqueness from her, instead of feeling offended, is one of her best mothering qualities, and one I try to share in my own parenting.  She really is amazing... flexible, fun, and way cooler than I am or ever was.
  • Our house is finally starting to feel like our home, after nearly 2 years. I think I am a slow adaptor, maybe.
  • My baby turns 12 Saturday. It doesn't seem possible.
  • We have officially begun playing Christmas music.
It is going to be a great day, just because it is a gift to be alive.

No comments: