Monday, May 19, 2008

Just a thought...

Why is it that the quote to have the carpet cleaned was $130.00 on Friday, but today, when another team came, it was $500.00? And why did I feel apologetic when I tried to insist that they honor their original quote? I mean, it wasn't like it was my fault, right? I was especially perturbed when todays guy was talking to the main office and explaining that it was a space about 10' x 20', they couldn't do the whole room because of all the furniture... giving the impression that I was unwilling to move the furniture. Hello! It was only the middle of the room because that was the only area I wanted cleaned. Grrr! I just had the feeling I was being taken advantage of, and I don't like that feeling.
OK, sorry to vent, but I do feel better now. Sort of.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This really burns me up about carpet cleaners. They can be so tricky about their quotes.